Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Final Idea 3- Zaina


Above is my model Zaina. She is 19 years old and british born but has family origin in Kuwait. 
I am using Zaina as my model as she fits in perfectly with the theme of identity. She was born with Vitiligo, and i will describe this in more detail in the following post.  Growing up in the culture that we live in, girls try to cover up their identity as much as possible. We grow up in a world of insecurity, hatred, jealousy  and people try to be who they are not. Makeup is so important in every girls life nowadays. 
I want to show in this final image that every girl is beautiful, no matter what self-doubts they have. Zaina is beautiful, with and without makeup, and even more without, as she is natural, showing confidence. I admire girls like her.
My images 2 and 3 are based on this theme, hiding under a cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment