Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Final Idea 2 - Emily



“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

Emily is 24 years old, and as you can see she is very beautiful. I love the quote above from Marilyn Monroe, as it is so true. Every girl nowadays is wanting more. No one is ever happy with what they have got, and do not appreciate what they have until its gone.
Behind closed doors, and under all the makeup and clothes, there is usually a whole different story to what many people see, and i want to portray this in my final image.
Im going to put my technical skills to show and have emily as a victim of domestic violence. I will go more into this on another blog post.
I plan to have a two in one photo, and cover one side of her body in bruises. One half is the side how people see Emily, and the other will be her taking her makeup off, and underneath is something you wont expect. The clothes are essential in this image, as i want it to be split, so the same clothes have to be worn on both images.
People in todays society are so judgemental, and anyone can put on a fake smile, but like i said before, behind closed doors theres another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment