Monday, 25 November 2013

Final Looks Update

Ive decided to take out the mask of my final images, as it distracts what i want to show. Also as only 1 image is allowed, it will be difficult to show everything in one.

Furthermore, my final look 1 has also changed. I am going to go for a more natural interpretation, so is image will not be as obvious as it seems. I want viewers to see it and think its a strange/diverse image, as there is a homosexual man dressed in a suit, looking like a woman. I would like people to look at the image twice, and think to themselves is this a female or a male.

I did look for an army jacket, but could not find one anywhere, or could i hire one, so i think a tuxedo and nice white shirt will still look as effect, maybe more.

I am really excited to shoot and create my final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment